Pet sitting: daily, weekly, & emergency Fresh water daily
Feed according to pet’s schedule Clean litter box, cages
Administer medications (no injections) Pet taxi to Vet or Groomer
Midday walks (potty breaks, exercise) Long Term (deployed or away)
- Water plants & lawn, flush toilets, put out trash and return cans
- Retrieve daily newspaper & mail, remove door hangers
- Security checks (rotate blinds, lights)
- Long Term (deployed or away)
- Need to schedule an appointment at the house...let us do that for you!
Pets Included in Service
- Dogs, cats, fish, bunny, hamsters
- Reptiles (lizards), feathered friends, farm animals
- Inquire for charges; will discuss any others!
Pet Service Pricing
$14 includes 2 dogs
$13 includes 2 dogs
$12 includes 2 cats
$ 2 per visit
- Long Term (Deployed or Away 1 Month or longer)
Case by Case
Length of visits: 20-30 Minutes
Travel 10 Mile Round Trip (Eagle Landing)
- Extra Charge Over 10 Miles Round Trip
All Pet Services Include FREE Home Services!
Home Service Pricing
- One visit per day $10
- Need to schedule an appointment, let us be there for you $20
- Long Term (Deployed or Away 1 Month or longer) Case by Case
- Normal Hours 7am - 9pm
- Extra charge before/after $2 per visit
- Holiday charge $15
- Late Booking Fee $25
- (must book within 48 of service)
Holidays include: Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving
- Return check $25 fee
- Emergency Vet visit $20 per hour
- Referral service $20 Gift card with new customer booking
Areas include: Oakleaf, Eagle Landing, Argyle, Middleburg, Fleming Island, Doctors Inlet
Forms and Procedures
- Please print and complete Client Agreement and Pet Information Sheet prior to "Meet and Greet"
- Schedule to "Meet and Greet" 1 week prior to booking
- Book services at least 5 days ahead to secure time
- Book services at least 24 hours in advance (Emergency Charges $10 Apply)
- Must provide 1 key for access to home
- Must provide all necessary supplies for animals
- Notify when leaving (day of) by text or call and notify when returned (signal safe return)
We Require a separate alarm code. Please contact alarm company to set up a Visitors code.
Enjoy your time away!
Knowing you made the right choice for your pets...
No packing for the pet Keep pet’s regular schedule
No chance of kennel illness Lots of love and playtime
Pet feels safe in own surroundings No extra charges due to weekends
First Time Client & Pet Forms