As you know, health is very important to us. We want to help your cat stay as healthy and happy as possible.
There are many things you can do as a good pet parent to help give your special kitty the best possible life. Here are a few things we recommend:
1. Pet Greens and Planters- Indoor cats miss greens in their daily diet, and they naturally enjoy eating grass. The Pet Greens Garden is a very easy way to grow some healthy wheat grass for your cat. Wheat grass is entirely safe for cats and gives them the experience of eating greens without having to be outside. You get an easy-grow pouch with seeds and soil inside ... all you do is open the pouch and add water. You also get a cute ceramic planter that you can use for years to come. Just place the pouch inside the planter and you'll have lush delicious grass for your kitty in about a week.
To learn more, click here.
2. Drinkwell 360 Pet Fountain - It is important that all pets drink enough water, but this is especially true for cats. This is a common issue that often causes serious health problems, like urinary tract infections. Just like us, many pets don't drink enough water to meet the daily recommendations. (After all, how many of us drink eight full 8-oz glasses of water a day?) It is hard to get cats to drink if they don't want to, but the Drinkwell 360 pet fountain can help them drink more. It keeps the water constantly flowing, preventing bacterial growth and foul tastes and smells. The water stays cool and fresh, and it costs just a penny a day to operate. Cats prefer fresh running water. When I offer pets water in a bowl vs. the fountain, they go to the fountain. Learn more here.
3. Happy Cat Happy Home DVD - This is an excellent DVD by Dr. Nicholas Dodman, the animal behaviorist from Tufts University. In this DVD, he tells you what cats really need to be happy. This is a "must" for any cat lover - especially in multi-cat households. Check it out here .
4. Thermo-Kitty Sill - Cats love warm places, and they REALLY love windows. This sturdy heated window seat combines these two things in one great product. It allows a cat to enjoy the comfort of a heated bed while keeping an eye on the outside world. Keeping a cat stimulated is an important part of keeping a cat happy. This window bed holds up to 40 lbs. (so it's great for multi-cat households) and easily attaches to any window. The heater is removable for year-round use, and the removable plush cover is washable. Learn more here.
5. Safety Decals - The "Rescue Rover" static cling Fire Rescue Safety Decal tells firefighters and emergency rescue personnel how many pets inside your home are in need of rescue in case of fire, flood or other natural disaster. Simply list the number of dogs, cats, birds and other pets on the Pet Alert decal and display it on glass doors or windows. At Your Pets' Service,LLC has designed one for our pets.Please inquire today check out our website.http://atyourpetsservice2011.com